Thursday, June 14, 2012

X-Rated PETA

Ingrid Newkirk and her merry band of noble miscreants are now x-rated.  You have to admire the aggressive, take-no-prisoners way that PETA pushes back against abuse of other lifeforms. For nearly a decade they've been using print ads featuring celebrities posing provocatively, all of them saying the same thing....They'd rather go naked than wear fur.




Now, the folks at PETA have racheted up the titilation another notch. They've created their own special brand of xxx website. It features a bunch of adult stars, led by big dog Ron Jeremy, Sasha Grey, and Jenna Jamison, using sex to draw in the curious.  Rather than a salacious display of nudity and sex, the site is laden with a range of worthy messages about kindness and animal welfare.

I love the folks at PETA. You have to admire people who operate fearlessly, battling for animals who cannot defend themselves.

The PETA.xxx website link is   http://www.peta.xxx/Default.aspx



1 comment:

  1. I do admire them. I can say I will definitely not be checking out that link! Only because x-rated sites do not interest me. I wonder if they will reach anyone with their message in that way? I can only assume that when browsing an xxx site....there is only one thing on the persons mind. A quick finish?! I'm not saying that is a bad thing. I am just curious if they will receive the message as well.

    ReplyDelete