Friday, April 27, 2012

Ten People Who Have Inspired Me

Over my lifetime, I have crossed paths, through my reading or through personal encounter,  with a some amazing human beings. They are my heros and a source of ongoing inspiration.   They have helped shape the person that I am.  I list them below alphabetically.  I can't say enough about them. These are just personal choices. Everybody's list is going to be different. I will be doing blog entries on each of them individually as time goes on..  

My Heros

Lester Brown
Riane Eisler
Eve Ensler
Thom Hartmann
Paul Hawken
Naomi Klein
Amory Lovins
George Bernard Shaw
Michael Charles Tobias
E.O. Wilson


Here are a few more inspiring individuals, who are in the same league...

Deganwidah, the Great Iroquois Peacemaker
Dr. Paul Farmer
Richard Feynman
Leonardo DaVinci
Galileo
Mohandas Gandhi
Johannes Kepler
Nicolaus Kopernicus
Teddy Roosevelt
Carl Sagan
Elisabet Sahtouris
Margaret Sanger
Elisabeth Cady Stanton
Alexander Von Humboldt
Colonel Jirayr H. Zorthian

No comments:

Post a Comment