Friday, March 6, 2015

WAAAM and Me


So, a few years ago, I visited the Western Antique Aeroplane and Automobile Museum in Hood River, Oregon.  I was  a pilot in my younger days.  Aviation has always been a personal passion. I love to fly.

Anyway, I took some nice images while I was there for a monthly Summer event they call, Second Saturday.  I recently reprocessed a couple of the images from my WAAAM visit.  I have pasted them in below.

The first image, I rendered purposely as a poster.  I just sent it to the Managing Director of the WAAAM Museum. I offered to donate the use of it to the museum for printing as a poster they could sell in their gift shop.

I've only had one opportunity to fly in an open cockpit biplane.   WAAAM has a slew of them, many still flying.   It's what you call, intoxicating for an airplane buff like me. 










The link for the Western Antique Aeroplane and Automobile Museum is www.waaammuseum.org






1 comment:

  1. Packers and Movers Gurgaon
    Dissemble Furniture
    Some pieces of furniture can be taken apart. You would be wise to do that when you have to move bigger pieces. Things like bed frames are best taken apart and then loaded in the removal van or you will have a really hard time moving them. Sofas are a tricky cookie, so it would be best to keep them whole unless they are of the simple design that can be dissembled easily.

    ReplyDelete