Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My Portrait Photography



I've been interested in photography since I was a teenager.   I began pursuing it seriously only about six years ago. Photography is an art form that can be practiced in so many ways. It offers endless opportunity for creativity.

One of the fiction media projects I have been developing the last few years is about a larger-than-life photographer, who spends half his time doing risky adventure photography, the other half in the high end world of fashion and glamour.   Much of my photography work in recent times has focused on portrait work.  I've been fortunate to have the opportunity to work with some very fine models.

Here are some of my portrait images...



 
 
 
 





 




 



 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 


 


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment